A good real estate agent is an informed real estate agent. And why shouldn’t I pass that information on to you? Here’s some of the notes from the Georgia market from August I found of note:
These are year-over-year numbers.
- Listings are up 5 percent
- Closed sales are UP! 12 percent to be exact
- Days on market decreased by 22 percent
- Sale price increased (average and median)
- Inventory is down (seller’s market)
If you want to take a look at the full report from Georgia Realtors, click here (PDF).