According to the Georgia Association of Realtors recent monthly indicator report, October continued to be a great month for sellers. The report shows that home values continued to rise and inventory continued to decline.
Even better news for sellers… Days on Market was at the lowest point in 9 years and Percent of Original List Price has significantly increased for Georgians!
Some of the highlights from the report are:
• Median Prices rose 34% to $147,150
• Average Prices rose 23% to $186,362
• New Listings increased 8%
• Pending Sales were up 17%
• Inventory Levels shrank 10%
• Month’s Supply of Homes for Sale decreased 13% to 5.4 months
• Days on Market decreased 22% to 75 days
• Percent of Original Price Received increased 1% to 94.5%
Click here to access the full report.
Please contact me if you would are considering selling and would like to know more.
Marie Dinsmore, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
The Dinsmore Real Estate Team | www.dinsmoreteam.com